ISO 17025:2017 Transition Course
Welcome to the Eurotech Assement and Certficiation Services Pvt Ltd with corporate office based at Mohali near Chandigarh. We would like to introduce ourselves through the presentation. Please click to know about us
This page contains the brief introduction, changes introduced, learning objective with detail contents, PPT and quiz for the first module to enable the candidates to decide and proceed to the complete transition Course by making the payment of USD $ 100 on the portal.
The ISO 17025:2005 standard has been upgraded and revised for the laboratory management system. The new version of ISO 17025:2017 standard have been introduced by incorporating the clauses and provisons thus making it highly flexible and practical. The major highlights pertains to the risk management, flexible process approach, impartiality, confidentiality and the laboratory management system (LMS)
Before the candidates attempt the revised ISO 17025:2017 standard, it would be prudent for the candidates to study the changes incorporated in the new standard. Thus the trasition course from ISO 17025:2005 to ISO 17025:2017 would be highly useful for the personnel who have already studied the ISO 17025:2005 course. The transition course would be beneficial to the candidates provided the candidates have previous knowlwedge of the ISO 17025:2005 and the ISO 9001:2015 standards
Changes Identified between 2017 and 2005 Versions
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005 had only specific provision for the implementation of the laboratory.
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 is highly Process orientation, Implementation of risk based thinking, More performance based, and Highly abstract.
- New Standard has greater flexibility in the requirements for processes, procedures, documented information and organizational responsibilities
- New standard has the concrete design process left to the users
- Mandatory adoption of ISO/CASCO structure and requirements relating to impartiality, confidentiality, complaints / appeals and management systems .
- The requirements in the 2005 version of the standard relating to Purchasing services and supplies and Subcontracting of tests and calibrations have been combined in new standard.
- The description of the individual process have been abandoned.
Learning Outcomes The participants will gain an understanding of conformity assessment using risk and opportunities based approach. After successful completion of course, the participants will be able to:
- Comprehend the key changes and differences in the Upgraded version ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Identify areas of risk and opportunities for improvement to mitigate the nonconformities.
- Undertake the process based approach of the ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Standard
- Prepare own template of the management system document for ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Experiential learning with the help of activities/examples for each session.
ISO 17025:2017 First Module Contents
The file will contain the contents for the First mudule to include the changes introduced in the ISO 17025:2017 along with the risk management
Presentation of First Module
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Let us try a short and interesting quiz for the Transition Course.Click for Sample Quiz for Transition Course
The aim of this page was to give overview of the contents of the first module to make up opinion to proceed to the complete trasition course consisiting of the text file, power point presentation and highly relative quiz. On obtaining the qualifying score of the Transition Course, the ISO 17025:2017 certficate would be generated online and hardcopy would be sent to you by post
Get ready to enter the Complete Transition Course by clicking the side button
Proceed to Transition CourseClick for Transition Course